With its revolutionary 1200m reflectorless range the 3000LW construction total station sets a new standard for EDM range, delivering the power for difficult shots that others just can’t measure up to! The Topcon 3000LW construction total stationseries measures nearly four times farther than any other competitive total station, once again demonstrating the technology advantages that Topcon offers.
GPT-3000LW Construction Total Station Series Features:
- 1200 Meter Reflectorless range – New long range reflectorless mode leaves competitors far behind. Measure 300m to ANY surface!
- Bluetooth® Communications – Tethered to your instrument with bothersome, trouble prone, expensive cables? Not any more! Just add a Topcon FC-100 or FC-2000 with wireless Bluetooth capability and forget your cable problems forever!
- Precise measurements – The ability of the 3000LW construction total station to measure long range is significant, but real advantage of this technology is what this increased measurement power means at shorter distances. The Topcon GPT-3000LW outperforms all other reflectorless total stations when measuring to difficult targets such as hanging wires or dark asphalt.
- Dual Laser optics – Our dual laser optics system uses one narrow beam for non-prism functions, and a broader beam when using a prism for more stable long-range measurement.
- Visible laser pointer – Our state-of-the-art visible diode technology puts a bright, flashing spot of light exactly at the point to be measured. And our Class 1 laser is so safe, you can use it in heavy traffic areas.
- Putting the competition “on-the-spot” - Most reflectorless instruments use a laser for distance measurement, with varying spot quality over distance. Topcon’s GPT-3000LW construction total station uses the industries most advanced, highly focused infrared beam for a very stable, sharp spot that is less resistant to “spreading” over distance.
Topcon’s GPT-3000LW construction total station uses a dual laser optics system, one narrow beam for non-prism functions, and a broader beam when using a prism. This stabilizes the beam over long distances providing accurate measurement, even in adverse atmospheric conditions such as heat shimmer.
SPECIFICATIONS of GPT-3000LW Construction Total Station:
|Objective Lens Diameter||45mm(EDM:50mm)|
|Field of View||1°30’|
|Resolve Power||2.8 "|
|Min. Focus Distance||1.3 meters|
|1 Prism||9900 ft, 3000 meters|
|Mini Prism||6.6 – 4,920 ft, 2 – 1,500 meters|
|Pin Pole Prism||6.6 – 8,200 ft, 2 – 2,500 meters|
|Non-Prism Mode||5 – 820 ft, 1.5 – 250 meters|
|Non-Prism Mode Long||N/A, 5-1200 meters|
|Prism Mode||±(3mm+2ppmxD*)m.s.e. fine, ±(10mm+2ppmxD*)m.s.e. coarse|
|Non-Prism Mode||±(10mm) m.s.e. fine(3-25m), ±(3mm+2ppm) m.s.e. fine(25m or more), ±(10mm+2ppm) m.s.e. coarse|
|Non-Prism Mode Long||±10mm+10ppm fine, ±20mm+10ppm coarse, ±100mm tracking|
|Minimum reading||0.2mm(0.001ft.) / 1mm(0.005ft) fine, 1mm(0.005ft) / 10mm(0.02ft.) coarse, 10mm(0.02ft.) tracking|
|measurement time||1mm:1.2 sec.(Initial 3.0 sec.)/0.2mm:3.0 sec (Initial 4.0 sec.) fine, 0.5 sec.(Initial 2.5 sec.) coarse, 0.3 sec.(Initial 2.5 sec.) tracking|
|Detection||up to 2 sides horizontal, up to 2 sides vertical|
|Minimum reading||1"/5" arc sec, 0.2/1 mgon|
|Accuracy||2" arc sec, 0.6 mgon|
|Diameter of Circle||71 Millimeters|
|Compensating Range||± 3’|
|Correction Unit||1" arc sec, 0.1 mgon|
|Circular level sensitivity||10’ /2mm|
|Plate level sensitivity||30" /2mm|
|Optical Plummet||3x Magnification, 0.5m to infinity Focusing Range, Erect Image, 5° Field of View|
|Laser Plummet||LD (Visible Laser) light source, 633nm wave length, 1mW Maximum output, Class 2 (IE Publication) / Class II (FDA/BHR 21 CFR 1040) class|
|Laser Pointer||LD (Visible Laser) light source, 690nm wave length, 1mW Maximum output, Class 2 (IE Publication) / Class II (FDA/BHR 21 CFR 1040) class, provided point guide|
|Dimensions (HxWxL)||13.2 x 7.2 x 6.9 inches, 336 x 184 x 174 Millimeters|
|Instrument Weight(with battery)||11.6 pounds, 5.1 kg|
|Case Weight||7.5 pounds, 3.4 kg|
|Dust/Water Protection||IP66 rating|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to +50° Celsius, -4° to +122° Fahrenheit|
|source||NiMH Battery BT-52Q|
|Output Voltage||DC7.2 Volts|
|approximate battery life||3.0 hours including distance measurement, 45 hours Angle measurement only|
|input voltage||AC100-240 Volts|
|Recharging time||2.5 Hours|
|operating temperature||+10° to +40° Celsius, +50° to +104° Fahrenheit|
|Bluetooth Wireless Capability||
Call Alabama Total Station today at (888) 211-3229 or Contact your local Topcon Dealer or fill out a contact form request for more information concerning your land surveying need.